Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

I remember..

..I blogged the whole thing. #creedthoughts Where are my Office fans at?! 

Last weekend was filled to the brim and so much fun I wanted to do a recap. But Alicia, it's already almost the weekend. I know I know but still wanted to share. So happy hump day everybody! I hope you are all having a great first half of your week! 

Last Friday started with lunch with two of my girlfriends, which is always therapeutic. After lunch we took a trip to half priced books. My girlfriend Alex (who also happens to be a blogger, she's my favorite. Go read her blog.) is my favorite to go book shopping with. She knows it ALL. I ended up getting The Last Tycoon..because F. Scott Fitzgerald.. AND I bought Sweetbitter. I just watched the first season not knowing it was a book so I'm excited to read it. Friday night the fam jam had a cookout at my parents. This was a really nice start to my weekend.




On Saturday, Cory and I went to his sister and her girlfriends place in the city. We went to Bad Axe Throwing in Lakeview. Axe throwing was terrifying and super fun at the same time. After a couple throws you get the hang of it, but it still scared me a little. No big deal I just hit the target twice! I also won a game we were playing that was kind like darts but with axes. I don't ever usually win so this was a big deal! haha I'm also the annoying one who kept yelling "this is for Peeta!" If you've never read or seen Hunger Games theeen you along with the other people at Bad Axe probably think I'm crazy. After axe Throwing we headed to DMK Burger Bar which was SO good! If you're in Chicago and want a good burger I highly recommend DMK. I got a BBQ burger along with parmesan truffle fries and black pepper/sea salt fries that I shared with Cory. mmmm just thinking about it makes my mouth water.


May the odds be ever in your favor

On Sunday, I went to my cousins baby shower. I was able to catch up with cousins I don't see as much and it's always a good time when we are together. I also love seeing all the teeny tiny baby clothes, cute swaddles, and the tiny baby shoes! I cant wait for this little bundle of joy to join our family in August! We ended the weekend at Cory's parents house for dinner with his family. It was so nice to start and end the weekend with family.


Love them



I hope you all have a great rest of your week! Its almost Friday eve :) My girlfriends and I are throwing our Bestie's bridal shower on Saturday so I'll be busy organizing and preparing. Can't wait to share!! Oh, and I'll be finishing the last book of To All The Boys I've Loved Before trilogy. I'm OBSESSED. I think I'm late to the game but TEAM PETER always, always. Are you team Peter or Team John? Is that even a real question? To each their own, I guess. 😏

xoxo

A

2 comments:

  1. If I wasn't already friends with you, I'd be jealous of me. I just love you. And I'm DYING that you yelled "this is for peta!"

    Ps. Did Sara cut her hair?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing we're friends ;) There was a coach to help make sure your throwing correctly and he laughed at me when I yelled it the first time HA! Sara did, she chopped it all off!

      Delete