Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

The taste of love is sweet..


HAPPY MONDAY! Woah take it easy on the caps. Sorry not sorry :) I thought I'd do a little recap of the weekend because it was a good one.

On Saturday, my girlfriends and I threw our bestie a bridal shower. She LOVED it and that was the goal. She is the best to shower with love. I've been lucky enough to watch their love grow from the beginning. Adam fits in perfectly with our group and such a good match for our Jacq. I loved being able to celebrate them and cant wait for the big day! But lets not get ahead of ourselves because the bach is next month! 


Getting their practice in :)



Bloody Mary Bar

Our friends mom made all of this! She is amazing!

GREAT SCOTT!


 Alex has a very talented friend who made these favors of our brides cats 😻

On Sunday, The fun continued with a Cubs game. Cory and I met up with Jacqueline(the bride-to-be) and her Fiance, Adam, our girlfriend Sammi, and Jacqueline's brothers. We didn't get the W but we had a good time at the game. After the game we went to Tuco and Blondie, they had awesome margs. I'd go back just to drink and eat fried ice cream. Please enjoy these pictures and let it be a reminder to not ask your husband to take pictures after he has been drinking 🙈.




What a wonderful weekend. I hope you all have a great week ahead! Dont mind me I'll just be over here opening a sun crusher and watching some Netflix with the hubs. Peaceloverockandroll

xoxo

A

2 comments: