Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Life check in

Ellooooo life has been a little busy lately but also not at the same time. So in case you were wondering what my summer has looked like the past couple weeks, just your average puppy cuddles, pool days, cubs games, prepping for classes, and lazy days...


90% of the time this is what blogging looks like for me. My sweet monster loves to have all the attention and is just a wee bit demanding. But as you can see below we don't give him any attention at all 😉







Name a better combo..I'll wait.. jk we know theres no better combo.
 This latte has been on repeat,
 even Lincoln wants some!


My favorite latte:
1/2 C coffee
1/2 C almond milk
1/2 T cocoa powder
1/2 T maple syrup

Blend all together, pour over ice, and ENJOY


POOL DAYS FOR DAYZZZZ


Channeling Benny the Jet Rodriguez
We always cheerin' on our Cubbies 



Lastly, I've been busy planning with the COMOH our besties bachelorette party! It is going down this coming weekend! Expect a recap next week!! :)

Hope ya'll have a great rest of your week and a wonderful weekend, you deserve it!


xoxo

A


2 comments:

  1. I just told someone at work about maple syrup in iced coffee! Love so much. I love it with cashew milk too. Omg I love sleeping Linc with Cory in that picture. CAN'T WAIT TO BE PART OF THE RECAP this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my favoriteee! I even add in extra maple syrup and I bet it would taste good with cashew milk! I know sometimes he is so precious I cannot handle it :) YASSS can't wait!

      Delete