Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Last Sail Before The Veil

Oh hello there, its been a minute.

So as promised, I am doing a recap of my very fun weekend, my besties bachelorette party!! I had the honor along with the other MOH to plan this bachelorette weekend. Let me tell you planning is no joke..afterwards I thanked my sister again for planning mine. 

OKAY so when planning a bachelorette party you want it to feel like the brides vibe. Our bride is the easiest to impress but we really wanted to have her favorite things. She loves being at her cabin up north and taking her boat out so we automatically pictured her bach at a lakefront. The closest lake front that offers many activities is Lake Geneva. We couldn't find an airbnb in Lake Geneva so plan B was to look at the lakes near by. We found Lake Lawn Resort which is on Lake Delavan. Lake Lawn Resort had everything we were looking for: spacious rooms, boat rides, restaurants, and bars. We didn't have to leave the resort for anything!

Our Schedule:

Friday: relax, drink, and order pizza. People came at their own time after work so we wanted a chill first night..played some "Drink if..." you learn a lot about people ;)

Saturday: We had breakfast in the hotel room, hung out at the pool, went on our boat ride, then had dinner in the hotel room (we had SO much food to eat), games, and then ended the night at a bar on the resort.


Our Decor




This Penis veil has been worn by each person who has gotten married in our friend group. Its the sisterhood of the traveling penis veil. We're cute we know :)



Mcsheff brought these cupcakes and they are the cutest!

We had koozies made so they could be used at the pool and boat ride 
aaaand penis straws..because penis straws..

This was a game where everyone brings a pair of panties and the bride has to guess
who brought each panty. Also we had signs that Alex brought for some fun photo ops

GAMES
We played just a few games! The first night we played "drink if.." so basically you drink if you have done what the statement says. The second night we played "The Groom Said What?" I had a list of questions I sent the groom and he sent back a video of him answering the questions. You ask the bride questions and hear her answer and then play what the groom answered. I highly recommend. I think its the cutest game ever! We also had "kiss my.." or "place a peck on the pecker" think pin the tail on the donkey but R rated. We didn't end up playing it which made me kinda sad because it looks like a fun and hilarious game to play.

All The Fun




We had a 19 year old captain for our boat ride.. Poor girl didn't know what she was in for.. 
But she was awesome!



We definitely asked if there were fish in the water..🙈



 Representing our High School BGHS
I spy with my little eye..Kiss my pecker..

We also bought tattoos for going out Saturday night

 LOVE my Jacq-o-lantern


The bar we ended up going to happened to have a band of a bunch of oldies who were playing the oldies which is right up Jacqueline's alley, she loved every minute.

There is nothing like a weekend getaway with your girlfriends. I don't know about you but it is so so therapeutic for me. I left the weekend with a grateful heart and many memories #GAIL (if you know, you know).  I hope you are having a great week and have a wonderful weekend ahead! 

I start school next week..ahh! Im excited and nervous and just all the feels! I will do an update soon, its on my list of to-dos but for now..

#peaceloverockandroll


xoxo

A


2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome time and SOOO Jacqueline like it couldn't have been more perfect for her. Can't believe we're only a few weeks out from the big day! Thank you again for planning such an awesome weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Al! Im so glad it all worked out! :) wowza It's been awhile since I've been on here.. the wedding already happened!

      Delete