Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Summer Favs Round Up

4 of my favorite summer products


We are in the second week of June and I am here for it! We finally have had some nice weather in the Chicagoland area and I know everyone is happy about it! I thought it would be fun to do a round up of  a couple of my favorite things for summertime 🌞


Nena and Co.
Nena and Co. //  I got this as a birthday gift from Cory this year and I cant wait to bust it out! The colors alone scream summer. They are definitely pricey but I love their story and you know where your product is coming from, which makes it worth it to me. These bags and their patterns remind me of my dads little hometown in Mexico and all the hand made goodies he would bring us home from his trips. Definitely a splurge but I love it!



Raising Wild
Raising Wild //  This is one of my favorite swimsuits! I love the style, shape, color, comfort.. and everything! What I really love about this suit is that it makes you feel sexy and cute but still has nice coverage where I need it. This is also on the pricey side but I waited for a sale, which I would recommend! They also had more colors to choose from when I bought mine but I do like the onyx option a lot!


Stanley and Milk Makeup
 Sunshine Oil // This sunshine oil by Milk makeup is a fun add in to my minimal make up routine. When I say minimal I mean like mascara and then maaaaybe something else. Your girl is not the greatest at make up BUT willing to learn, that is if someone is willing to teach. I like this sunshine oil in the summer because your skin is already looking sun kissed and this just adds a little dewiness. I put it on the places where the sun would hit naturally on my face. Pretty simple, if I am doing it right haha 

Stanley travel mug // I LOVE this travel mug! I used this Stanley at work everyday and it keeps your drink cold. It is one of my most favorite products. I take my Stanley pretty much everywhere, especially the pool!

As I'm writing this the weather took a turn and is gloomy, thats Chicago for ya! 

Happy Summer!!

xoxo

A







3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post omg yes. I feel like you've mentioned that oil to me before?? Def want to try it. And that suit could not be prettier for your skin tone ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You can try mine before you buy! You're the sweetest love you.

      Delete