Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

It's been awhileee

Oh hey remember me? It's been a minute. #gradschool

Wow I cannot believe its almost been THREE months since I last posted. Its been a whirlwind with starting grad school and getting used to this new schedule. I really do love creating posts so I will try to make it a priority (thats me holding myself accountable). So much has happened since my last update. Obvs I started grad school, My best friend got married(!!),  and so much more that will be in upcoming posts!

Lets get to it!

Not too much of an update on grad school, Im about three months in and so far really enjoying it. Go to grad school they say, It'll be fun they say...said no one ever. No but really I am really loving what I'm learning and just can't wait for these two years to go by so I can start helping people. Are you ever excited just to fast forward to see what you have learned? No, oh same. Even though I am enjoying what I am learning I still didn't miss stressing over exams and spending weekends and weeknights doing homework and studying. BUT I will make it through ( at least, thats what I keep telling myself).

Next up.. My friends wedding! I have know Jacqueline since 2nd grade. I was new to the school and cried almost every day until Jacq had enough of it and became my friend. We've been friends ever since then. We have worked together and lived together. Basically She's one of my nearest and dearest and it was an honor to stand up and watch her marry Adam. The wedding was at a farm and it couldn't have been a more perfect night. It is something else when you witness a close friend get married. Jacqueline is like a sister to me so my heart was so happy that day. It was an honor to be her maid of honor and to sign as a witness of their marriage. Overall, all the feels. 



SUPER blurry but we're SUPER happy

My friend is the coolest


These ladies 😍 



The Beautiful Bride


My forever and favorite wedding date <3


Leaving ya'll with this gem of a photo. It's cool were in a band. #Denimgang


I hope you have a great and relaxing weekend, you deserve it! 


peaceloverockandroll

xoxo,

A




6 comments:

  1. You absolutely rocked your first semester of grad school! So proud of you. I love all the pictures you posted (especially the one of you girls in the jean jacket! So funny!). From second grade years & through the years.. I'm lucky to have you as my best friend and as far as my matron honor.. "a good one."
    Love, J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BRB just going to go cry! Thank you for the sweet words. Love you!

      Delete
  2. It was supposed to say second grade tears. Almost had it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Many many tears that you stopped :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, loved reliving this day through these photos! xo

    ReplyDelete