Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Hi my name is what? my name is who? my name is...



My little family <3

* hmm maybe I should start each blog post with lyrics* Nah I'm not that cool. If you already read my about me, welcome again! I thought it would be fun to do a little introductory post..hence the Eminem lyrics. Lets kick things off with 10 facts about me..

1. I love to bake..started with an obsession of making cupcakes
2. Theme parties are my favorite
3. I love the 1920's I would live in Gatsby time (the clothing, the parties, and speakeasy's, oh my)
4. I have two brothers and one sister, I'm the baby :)
5. Phish food flavor > all other Ben and Jerry flavors
6. Binge watching tv is a hobby
7. I have two nieces who are the best little humans on the planet
8. I have a close knit group of friends who are my favorite people in the world
9. I'm obsessed with my dog but I also call him a monster.. because he is one
10. My husband and I talk in movie quotes on the daily, It's our favorite

Well folks thats a little bit more about me, thanks for reading along!

xoxo

A

No comments:

Post a Comment